Friday DIY Roundup #45

Friday, December 18, 2015

Hey guys, Happy Friday! Only 7 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! One week from this moment (168 hours) I will be sitting under our Christmas tree, holding presents and wearing footie pajamas, and relishing in the festivity of Christmas morning with the rest of my family. But unfortunately, on that morning I WILL NOT be writing a DIY roundup because I believe I deserve a day off :) Now on to the crafts, which I have been waiting to share with you all week. 

DIY: clay ornaments & washi tape: 1. DIY Holiday Pom Pom Garland by Minted 

2. DIY Clay Ornaments and Washi Tape (as shown in photo) by Mahalolena


3. Giant Paper Snowflakes by Oh Happy Day

4. DIY Faux Ceramic Ring Cones by Almost Makes Perfect

5. Emoji Themed Gift Wrap by Studio DIY

6. Flamingo Wall Hooks by Aww, Sam

7. Triangle Cement Air Plant Holder by I Spy DIY

These all look so cute, especially the emoji gift wrap, because even though it's not holiday themed it would be perfect for Christmas gifts, or even just all year round. I hope you have a great weekend!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs