My New Years Resolutions for 2016

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 is just around the corner! Just think- 9 hours from now, it's be a whole new year, and 2015 will merely be a thing of the past. I can't wait to have a new start and finally celebrate! I can remember last New Years Eve just like it was yesterday, every moment of it. The freezing temperatures as we stood outside on the lawn, barefoot with puffy coats and sparklers, counting down until the new year was upon us, and then screaming at the top of our lungs as we lit our sparklers and took our first deep breath of 2015 air. Here are my resolutions for 2016, and I'm positive I'll be able to accomplish them this year. 

Free stock photo of light, person, woman, fire-Write 3 times a week. 
-Blog every day. 
-Do an exercise routine 2-3 times a week.
-Brush teeth more often.
-Drink more water. 
-Try going to sleep earlier. 
-Walk/hike more often.  
-Clean out inbox (!)
-Get a 30+ day streak on Duolingo.
Free stock photo of explosion, firework, new year's eve, december 31
-Clean and organize more .
-Advertise on Pinterest + Facebook more often.
-Take some time for myself and just listen to music and relax.

Those are my 2016 New Years Resolutions, and I want to finish at least 2/3 of them because I feel like I don't complete what I set out to complete enough. Happy New Years Eve, I hope you have a great night and I'll see you NEXT YEAR! 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs