12 DIYs Because You're Probably Bored

Thursday, January 7, 2016

The new year is upon us, we're a good week into it but it's getting to a point where everyone is back to work/school and there's nothing left to do- you're a bit bored. Christmas is over, the NYE party was a week ago so you're over it, and let's face it your New Years Eve resolutions are hopeless (in my case, as least; I'm not gonna work out hahahaha). So what else to fill your week with (besides endless homework) than DIYs? I know there's a DIY roundup coming up tomorrow morning but I couldn't resist writing this post. 

DIY ombre planters: 1. DIY Ombre Planters (as shown in photo) by Design Love Fest

2. Woven Pom Pom Rug Using a Cardboard Loom by Curbly

3. Make Your Own Color Block Pillows by BHG

4. DIY Abstract Moon Phases Coasters by Paper n Stitch

5. Cute and Easy Planter DIY by Best Friends for Frosting

6. Concrete Candle Holder by Black Bird Gem

7. Geometric Clay Pot Tutorial by Delia Creates

8. DIY Modern Pegboard by DIY Ready

9. Beaded Extension Cord by Remodelista

10. Confetti + Glitter Dipped Balloons by Studio DIY

11. Make Your Own Photo Gift Tags by Giottes

12. Clothes Rack Plant Stand by DIY or Die 

Okay, let me say that I honestly really want to try out that woven rug DIY because it looks really easy and I'd love to go out and buy some chunky yarn and then make a freakin rug. PLus those awesome moon phases coasters, am I right? 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs