6 DIY Stuffed Toys

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's Tuesday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day is over, so it's back to work & school. My cat is meowing at me because I stared at her for a couple of seconds, and that makes her think I'm open for demands- whether she wants food, water, or a drink of my tea when I'm not looking. Can't cats understand that typing on the computer is not begging for them to hop up onto the counter and walk on our keyboards? 

DIY stuffed animal balloon dog!: 1. DIY Stuffed Animal Balloon Dog (as shown in photo) by Little Inspiration


2. Free Stuffed Fox Pattern by Stitched by Crystal

3. Mama + Baby Hedgehogs by Purlbee

4. Pattern for DIY Crocheted Koala by Planet June

5. Adorable Giant Loch Less Monster by We Lived Happily Ever After

6. Party Turtles Pattern by Red Roof Patterns

The Loch Ness Monster is by far my favorite, I've always loved the idea of a misunderstood sea creature whose only choice is to hide under the murky waters, all alone in the cold, while being tempted by the hot, crispy smell of fish + chips. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs