Friday DIY Roundup #53

Friday, February 19, 2016

Ah, another Friday, another weekend. This is the first two-day weekend I've had in a while, because I had a three-day weekend most recently and a four-day weekend before that. I guess it will be nice to get back into a routine, though- and did you know that Spring Break is only four weeks away? That's really soon! But for now, I'm going to enjoy the wind and the rain (seriously I'm surprised the power hasn't gone out yet) before the white sandy beaches. 

Customize an inexpensive purse with a sprinkled doughnut design.1. DIY Cloud Bookshelf by 101Woonideeen DIY Magazine


2. Modern Side Table from Target Tray by Home Made by Carmona

3. DIY Velcro Bedskirt by A Beautiful Mess

4. Peekaboo Soap Dispenser by Paper and Stitch

5. Macrame Plant Hangers Tutorial by Almost Makes Perfect

6. DIY Doughnut Pincushion by Wrapped Up in Rainbows

7. Sprinkled Doughnut Purse (as shown in photo) by Studio DIY

As you can tell by the last two, I'm in a doughnut mood- those were pinned on my board right next to each other, so instead of trying to decide which one to use, I did both!

xo Savannah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs