Friday DIY Roundup #51

Friday, February 5, 2016

Yes, I'm posting this in the middle of the afternoon instead of 9 o'clock in the morning like I usually do- but that's just because I don't have classes today so I get to go hiking and drink some coffee and watch YouTube and do my nails and curl my hair and play on my phone all day because I never get to do that (on a Friday). Not to mention it's such a nice day for February- and in Oregon, that's something that deserves to be enjoyed. But anyway, happy Friday!!! <3 b="">

DIY Gold-Toe Flats | Lovely Indeed: 1. DIY Gold Toed Flats (as shown in photo) by Lovely Indeed

2. Gold Dipped Clay Heart Key Chain with Tassels by Squirrelly Minds

3. Printable Pizza Heart Gift Boxes by Make and Tell

4. Pegboard Words by Lovely Indeed

5. DIY Painted Horse Shoes by Sarah Hearts

6. Hanging Flower Heart DIY by A Beautiful Mess

7. Dresser with Removable Wallpaper by In Honor of Design

Oh, these are so wonderful! The gold toed flats look so amazing and easy to make, not to mention you could do so many different colors and make them all look great- yellow and white, black and white, pink and red (in honor of Valentines day coming up <3 b="" nbsp="">
xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs