5 St. Patty's Day DIYs

Monday, March 14, 2016

St. Patrick's day 2016 is March 17, AKA this Friday, and every time a holiday rolls around I like to feature some DIYs related to that day, so as you can imagine I just couldn't resist some St. Patty's day crafts. I'm extremely Irish, and though I don't own a lot of green, St. Patty's day is an awesome holiday all around. 

St. Patrick's Day easy decor or gift: Pot of Gold: 1. DIY Polka Dotted Lucky Banner by Typically Simple

2. St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Tutorial (as shown in photo) by The 36th Avenue

3. DIY Leprechaun Hat S'mores by The Cake Blog


4. Easy Shamrock Clip by Molly and Mama

5. Shamrock Mason Jars by Mason Jar Crafts Love

These are all so cute, and absolutely perfect for any St. Patrick's day party you have planned this year. I just realized that last year I completely missed out on St. Patty's day, because that was the day we left for Hawaii. At least I'll be here for it this year!

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs