7 Of My Favorite Posts from Fellow Bloggers

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I feel like every blogger reads other blogs, and there isn't ONE blogger EVER that doesn't read other blogs at least once in a while because that is essential to actually having a successful blog and being a good writer. Reading other bloggers work and being exposed to different things helps you to develop your own voice & style, so I thought I would just share a couple of my favorite blog posts lately that I have on my Saved Posts on Bloglovin. 

Free stock photo of notebook, bed, macbook, computer1. A Few Ways to Be More Creative with Your Blog by From Roses


2. How to Keep Your Life Organized in 2016 by Thirteen Thoughts

3. 100 Things to Be Thankful For by Thirteen Thoughts (or should we say "100 thoughts"?)

4. Toronto for the Weekend by The Dainty Squid

5. 10 Ways to Destress Your Day Hour by Hour by Into Mind

6. 25 Last Minute Blog Post Ideas by A Girl Obsessed

7. Infused Water Inspirations by A Beautiful Mess

These are all great posts that I love reading over and over again, especially number four- it's so cool to see Kaylah's travel posts, but this has got to be one of my favorites because she takes a lot of beautiful photos.

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs