8 DIY iPhone Cases

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Everyone loves a good phone case. If you're like me and you use your phone nearly all day long, then a pretty case can make all the difference. In my case, I have a turquoise Otter Box, which is very protective so far considering I drop my phone once in a while and keep it in my backpack, pocket, binder, purse, etc. and it's still not broken or cracked. These cases aren't as protective, but they're really cute, and hopefully you're more careful with your phone than I am!

If you're on a quest for the perfect iPhone case or just feeling crafty, make one! From washi tape to chalkboard paint, we've rounded up the best ideas.1. Herringbone Design with Washi Tape by Chronicle Books Blog

2. Studded iPhone Case (as shown in photo) by Julie Ann Art

3. Rainbow Dots Phone Case by Beauty and the Beard

4. Pastel Colorblocked Case with Acrylic Paint by Brit + Co

5. DIY Map iPhone Cases by Maps

6. Pressed Flowers Phone Case by The Etsy Blog

7. Tribal Printed Case with Sharpies by Denise Heredia

8. Polka Dot Case with Nail Polish by Brit + Co

I love these, and especially the tribal print one- it would be really fun to curl up with a tub of Sharpies, a phone case and some Netflix. It looks like it would be really soothing. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs