Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Ah, it feels so nice (though difficult) to get back into the swing of things and write one of these almost every Wednesday. It's been really hard to get back into blogging daily after a wonderful vacation (photos coming soon, sorry I procrastinate so much), but I really like the feeling of typing every morning with a cuppa tea next to me and the whole day in front of me. It's time for my favorite part of this post, food~

Raspberry and vanilla macaroons:
1. BLT Salmon Salad with Creamy Avocado Green Goddess Dressing by Heather Christo

2. Raspberry and Vanilla Macaroons (as shown in photo) by Stocksy United

3. Homemade Cheese Crackers by Five Heart Home

4. Moist Thermomix Banana Cake Recipe by Fat Mum Slim

5. Slow Cooker Potato Soup by Gimme Some Oven

6. Vegan Blood Orange Sherbet by Holly and Flora

7. Quinoa Rice Crispy Treats by A Beautiful Mess

8. Cookie Dough Dip by Homemade Hooplah

9. Carrot Cake Roll by Crazy for Crust

10. Greek Salad by Damn Delicious

As you probably know I couldn't resist putting the macaroons as the photo, they are beautiful and delicious, especially in that picture (I love a good flatlay). What's your favorite flavor of macaroon? 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs