Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I should really start numbering these, considering I write so many of them- I think they're actually becoming weekly. How this works is, every week when I see a post I don't want to write or feel like it's a bad idea, which somehow happens to almost always be on a Wednesday, I just replace it with one of these. But I Pin tons of recipes every week, and I love writing these, so it just happens to work out fine~

Nutella Brownies: 1. 4-Ingredient Strawberry Banana Ice Cream by Skinny Mom

2. White Chicken Chili by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom


3. Nutella Brownies (as shown in photo) by My Baking Addiction

4. Slow Cooker Potato Soup by Gimme Some Oven

5. Thermomix Chocolate Mousse by Okcebon

6. Twix Cookies by Mandy's Recipe Box

7. Crispy Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes by The Comfort of Cooking

8. Waffle Omelot by Growing Up Gabel

9. Sour Cream Cheddar and Chives Drop Biscuits by She Wears Many Hats

10. Homemade Cheese Crackers by Five Heart Home

As you can tell, I tried to include less sweet and more savory recipes this week, and it looks like it seemed to work! For once I actually have more savory recipes than sweet... That's gotta be a first. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs