Friday DIY Roundup #59

Friday, April 8, 2016

Yay, spring is here and for once it actually feels like it! At least, up until Sunday it does- because on Sunday it's forecast to be cloudy and cold once again, and then it might rain next week?? At least we had some warm weather; it was good while it lasted. 93 degrees F is pretty much record breakingly awesome for April in OREGON. OREGON, PEOPLE! No one is understanding my love for warm weather right now...

DIY Cement Hexagon Magnets: 1. DIY Summer Floral Wreath by Style Me Pretty

2. Cement Hexagon Magnets (as shown in photo) by Lovely Indeed

3. Retro Wooden Desk Calendar by Francois et Moi

4. DIY Cotton Candy Balloons by Aww, Sam

5. Refrigerator Tin Storage by A Pretty Cool Life

6. Fabric Planter DIY by A Beautiful Mess

7. No-Sew Funfetti Cake Slice Pillow by Aww, Sam

These are all sooo cute, and I couldn't resist posting that little desk calendar because I love those and I can't wait to make one for myself because ABM has an effortlessly cute and super easy tutorial, all I need are the supplies (and motivation). 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs