5 Detox Salad Ideas

Monday, May 9, 2016

Ever since spring and warm weather got here, I've been seeing less cookie recipes and more detox salad ideas on Pinterest. Though I'd rather have cookies, the detox salads looked rather good, so here are the ones that looked the most delicious to me. 

Master Cleanse Salad (My Secret Recipe)- all the benefits of the master cleanse in delicious, wholesome salad.: 1. Master Cleanse Salad (as shown in photo) by Detox DIY

2. Chopped Green Goddess Salad by Pinch of Yum

3. Quinoa Avocado and Apple Salad by The Iron You

4. Shrimp and Avocado Detox Taco Salad by Iowa Girl Eats

5. Inner Goddess Detox Salad by Iowa Girl Eats

MMmmm, it's times like this that make me wish I could actually pull food through my computer screen... 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs