Friday DIY Roundup #66

Friday, May 27, 2016

At the beginning of this week, all of my teachers said it would be a quick and easy week- and though I admit it was rather quick, it certainly was not easy, considering I'm testing in most of my classes (not very fun) but today I'm looking forward to seeing Alice Through the Looking Glass in theatres. First, let's start off the weekend with some DIYs!

Felt cactus DIY: 1. Felt Cactus DIY (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. Ombre Tissue Paper Photobooth Backdrop by Lovely Indeed

3. Mini Graduation Caps Cupcake Toppers by Oh Happy Day!

4. DIY Popsicle Flavor Boxes by Oh Happy Day!

5. Painted Citrus Slice Keychain by Dream Green DIY

6. DIY Pom Pom Letters by Bespoke Bride

7. Leather Handles on Boxes by Shrimp Salad Circus

I think the universe is on my side.... Heaven and earth have finally aligned. Days are good, and that's the way it should be. Can you guess what song I'm listening to right now?? (haha)

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs