Pins I'm Loving #1

Thursday, May 12, 2016

I've been seeing these things all over the place on Pinterest lately, and since I like to follow blogging trends I thought it would be a good idea to post one for myself. You can follow me on Pinterest here, and it would be amazing if you loved my boards. This is just a mere sample of what you'd be seeing if you followed me~

Tumblr Vibes 

 : healthy food:
♕pinterest/amymckeown5: ↞∙∙∙∙ѕaraн∙∙∙∙↠:

Beauty

Half-up braided crown: A tour of Lush Oxford Street misswestendgirl.com:

  :  :


Dwell

Plants + a cool gallery wall liven up an office space: California House Tour: Notre nouvelle cuisine // Our new kitchen // L'appartement living: //:

Travel

 : Les Cyclades - Paros:

Incredible sunset views over London. This is where to get the BEST sunset views in London!: Fira, Santorini | Travel Photography | Annawithlove Photography:

Yay, I am so excited to do another one of these in the future- this was so fun, and you can follow me on Pinterest here to get more of this Pinning-action because let's all be honest; I have good taste in Pins. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs