Friday DIY Roundup #70

Friday, June 24, 2016

WSorry I haven't been posting a whole lot this week, I've just been super busy and summer is finally here, which means relaxing and a whole lot of time outside! Next thing I know, July is a week from today and boom- school actually got out a lot earlier than I thought...

1. DIY Stenciled Tea Towels by Lovely Indeed 

2. Painted Mason Jars with Paint Markers (as shown in photo) by SoulMakes

3. Giant Balloon Number by Oh Happy Day!

4. Wood Serving Utensils by Make Your Day DIY

5. Wooden Bead Garland by Design Love Fest

6. How to Make Mini PiƱatas by Little Inspiration

7. DIY Embroidered Pencil Holders by Eryn with a Y

These are all so cute, especially the painted mason jars! I can't wait to pick up a couple of white paint markers next time I'm at Michael's so that I can try that for myself.

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs