10 Awesome Cupcake Recipes (Because Why Not?)

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Summer is the time when no one wants to be cooking or baking besides BBQing, but summer is also full of birthdays and pool parties.... which is a wonderful exception when it comes to cupcakes! I love cupcakes, it's all of the yummy cakeness (it's a word) without any of the commitment to a whole cake. I've got tons of awesome cupcake recipes saved.... So we might need a whole other post to put the rest.

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes by Passion for Savings

2. The Best EVER Oreo Cupcakes by The Melrose Family

3. Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes by The Chunky Chef

4. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes by Crazy for Crust

5. Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee Buttercream by The Kitchen Is My Playground

6. Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes (as shown in photo) by Sugar and Soul

7. Salted Caramel Cupcakes by TidyMom

8. Lemon Blackberry Cupcakes by The Gracious Wife

9. Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting by The Chunky Chef

10. Tiramisu Cupcakes by Life Love and Sugar

Aaaaaaaand now I'm craving Harry Potter. I got the full set of Harry Potter books for my birthday last Friday and now I seriously need to put a hold on The Shining just to please my magical cravings!

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs