10 Nerdy Recipes to Make Your Dreams Come True

Tuesday, July 19, 2016



Okay, but can that title get any cheesier? Seriously, I might as well change the title to "nachos" because oh god it's cheesy. I almost added magical in front of dreams, but that would be too awesome overdoing it. I'm so nerdy, half of these will probably be from Harry Potter but I'm not even sorry.

1. Star Wars Storm Trooper White Chocolate Cocoa by Saving Dollars and Sense

2. The Hobbit Twice Baked Honey Cakes by Food in Literature

3. Butterbeer by Cooking Classy

4. Doctor Who Jammy Dodgers by Tikkido

5. Star Wars Kylo Ren Red Velvet Hot Cocoa by The Coupon Challenge

6. Avatar: The Last Airbender Vegetarian Dumplings (as shown in photo) by Fiction-Food

7. Neko Atsume Butter Cookies by Pretty Cake Machine

8. Mrs. Weasley's English Toffee by Food in Literature

9. Harry Potter Honeydukes Pink Coconut Ice by Food in Literature

10. Big Hero 6 Baymax Cupcakes by Dessert Now Dinner Later

I just took a quiz to see what my patronus is, and it's a rabbit! Figure out what your patronus is here.

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs