5 Tumblr Blogs You Should Totally Follow

Monday, August 8, 2016



This is kind of a late post because all I've been doing lately is packing and getting ready to leave on Tuesday (technically Wednesday, but its at four in the morning so we're staying in a hotel across from the airport on Tuesday) which means that blogging hasn't exactly been on my mind. Luckily, Tumblr has..... and I'm picking out my favorite Tumblr blogs from this summer and saying a little bit about why I like that blog along with a link.

1. Dennys

This sounds stupid but Denny's actually has a freaking hilarious tumblr blog, I just opened my dashboard and they answered a question that said "Will you pay for my college tuition?" and they said "nope but you can use our wifi". You'll definitely get a good laugh out of these!'

2. Hydroxed

They share a lot of cute makeup looks and fashion posts, and I just enjoy having them in my feed.

3. marebaiana

Travel pics and couples goals for daysssss

4. bloggers-fashion

I follow a lot of fashion blogs, and this one posts a majority of the cute outfits I see on Tumblr every day.

5. just-shower-thoughts

I also follow their Twitter, and if you're looking for a blog that will make you question both your existence and some ice cream flavors (there's no grape ice cream?) then this is the blog for you.

Do you even know how hard it was just now to actually write this post and not get distracted and go on Tumblr? Very hard.

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs