6 DIY School Supplies for Back to School

Thursday, August 25, 2016



Ugh.... I went back to school shopping today and got all the supplies I need. It's a huge reminder that school is coming up in just over a week, and I just want to go back to July! What even happened to July? We were in and out just like that. I feel like we just had the fourth, and my birthday, and everything else you look forward to in July. Now we have to see August go...

1. Back to School Notebooks by Momtastic

2. DIY Pencil Pouch by Mamamiss

3. Emoji Locker Magnets by The Surznick Common Room

4. DIY Washi Tape Pencils by Stephanie White Style

5. Confetti Pencils by Make and Tell

6. Cute Binder DIY by Homemade by Carmona

Even though I prefer using pens in class, I think having a cute pencils would really help you stay focused and would maybe even improve your handwriting. Also, where did the days go when you would buy a binder with a clear cover so that you could put a picture inside? I never see people do that anymore...

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs