Friday DIY Roundup #77

Friday, November 4, 2016



Alright, it's my first post since my longest hiatus ever... And I'm back better than ever! You can expect lots of fall posts and this blog is going to grow so much now that I'm back and I'm super motivated to start posting again. Luckily, our first post looks like it's gonna be a Friday DIY roundup! I'm pumped for #100 coming up next year, and I think I'm gonna include 100 DIYs on that one because that would be pretty awesome. Let's get started~

1. DIY Ombré Glassware (as shown in photo) by Studio DIY

2. Instagram Photo Box by Style Me Pretty

3. Fabric Wall Hanging DIY by Nalles House

4. Concrete Hexagonal Coasters by Fall for DIY

5. Easy Rope Coaster DIY by A Beautiful Mess

6. No Sew Tribal Floor Cloth by Vintage Revivals 

7. Lavender Honey Soap by Live Laugh Rowe

I'm looking forward to posting more often now, and I have a whole list of blog posts that will be released very soon ~

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs