Places I Want to Visit Before I Turn 21

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

As another year comes to a close, I realize that I really haven't traveled much at all in my life. I've been a few places, but for the most part school has held me back so much more than I've noticed in the past, and everyone says that traveling is something you should do when you're young- so consider this a bucket list for travel goals BEFORE I turn 21.

1. New York City, New York






































2. Santorini, Greece






































3. San Francisco, California






































4. Oahu, Hawaii






































5. Bora Bora






































6. Paris, France






































7. London, England, UK






































Note that this list is to be continued ;)

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs