Awesome Journal Cover Ideas

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wreck This Journal- Inspiration. This book is so fun and therapeutic.I think this would be a good gift for someone - using the Heart wood tree on my pins.Altered composition book. Easy teen craft. Scrapbook supplies + composition book = cute journal.Neat little books, easy to make!If you're someone who keeps a journal or a certain book to write in, then you are probably a creative person and want an inspiring cover for your journal. I came across this idea for a blog post while wondering what to look for on Pinterest that will inspire me- and creative journal covers are what came to mind. Anyway, here are my favorites. Comment if these inspired you to make one of your own!
























Did this with cut out road map leftovers and created a scene...just used white glue...but it is so easy to find my prayer journal now! ;) 





1 comment :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs