My Favorite Candy

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Since it was Halloween yesterday and the scent of candy and cavities is in the air, I decided to make up a list of all my favorite candy bars and gummy candies. Of course it was hard to put them in a list of most favorite to least favorite, but I've DONE IT. (I got no gummy bears this year, :c)

1. Hershey's chocolate bar
 
2. Reese's peanut butter cups 

3. Starburst Tropical 

4. Gummy bears 

5. Gummy worms 

6. Butterscotch hard candy 
 
7. Pretzel M&M's 

8. Peanut Butter M&M's 

9. M&M's

10. Pull & Peel Licorice 

11. Cherry Cordials

12. DOTS Gumdrop Candy


13. CROWS Gumdrop Candy

14. Butterfinger

15. 100 Grand Chocolate bar

16. Bottle Caps 

17. York Peppermint Patties

18. Gummy Krabby Patties (from Spongebob)

19. Salt water taffy (My favorite flavors are banana and peppermint)

20. Redvines


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs