21 Places Where I Get Inspired

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Inspiration comes from many different places and is so different for everyone. For me, these are the top 11 places I go to get inspired. Some are places, others are things. Feel free to comment the top 11 places that get you inspired!!
 
1. The library.

2. In the shower.

3. My moms chicken noodle soup (YUMM!!). 

4. On Pinterest.

5. Looking at a blank journal.

6. Walking my dogs in the field. 

7. Decorating with washi tape.

8. Early in the morning, staring at the sun rising.

9. In the summer time, playing outside at 6:00 on a Friday evening.

10. At the bottom of my pool (in the deep end). 

11. On my favorite blog, Fat Mum Slim. 

12. At my easel with my sketchbook, pencils, Copics, and Sharpies.

13. Sitting at the kitchen island with a cup of warm tea. 

14. Watching Project Runway: THREADS. 

15. Watching The Legend of Mick Dodge. 

16. Eating a DQ blizzard.

17. Hiking at Lake Selmac & 8 Dollar

18. Blogging.

19. Cleaning & organizing anything.

20. Inside of my warm, cozy house when it rains c: 

21. Watching Mary Doodles

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs