3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It's Tuesday; a terrific Tuesday, if you may. It is my day... (not my birthday) HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! I'm a lucky Irish ginger c: I hope you're wearing green, because or else, people have the authority to pinch you.. Or punch you, however you do it. Anyway, I'm so happy about this awesome day, so have an awesome time celebrating however you like!

Pineapple . Allie Rotenberg .1. My aunt is here and she brought her tiny adorable dog, Velvet :) ( SHE'S SO SOFT!)

2. I got some chocolate chip cookies that taste like raw cookie dough.. BEST. THING. EVER. 

3. My aunt got me an amazing belt from Hot Topic and the most amazing socks... They are kittens riding through the galaxy on pieces of bacon, I might post a picture some time. 

Thanks for reading, and feel free to leave a comment below about your favorite St. Patty's day tradition, if you have one! If you don't, then simply tell me why you're happy on the day of the Irish. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs