3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

It's HUMP DAY! Happy Wednesday, readers, and most of all, Happy Hump Day. I am needing to pack because I leave for Maui tomorrow, so I have a list of things to pack. I'm terribly sorry if I miss a few posts, because I won't be bringing my laptop, so I have to share one.. with the rest of my family. But they all love sleeping in, so while they sleep in till 11:30am, I'll be up at 7:00am with the computer all to myself. At least, that's how I did it in Mexico. 

Adventure Journal1. My aunt taught me how to knit- I can't wait to knit myself a cat suit. 

2. I'll have 2 travel journals in Maui- a notebook, and this blog. 

3. I have just enough books to pack for Maui, because I read LIKE CRAZY on vacation. I read more on vacation than in school, seriously. 

I hope you all have a great day and a great rest of the week, and I'm gonna try and post as much as I can before I leave!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs