3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Friday, March 6, 2015

It's finally Friday- the one day of the week on which I get to finally relax. But then there's people. People I must watch. People that I must socialize with... It's gonna be a LONG day. But it's Friday, so I guess you don't have to wish me luck. Here's why I'm happy right now, besides the fact that it's LATE START Friday-

kathryn selbert  Bunnies and Birthday Cake image for Melody1. I have a hair appointment after school, of which I will be walking to- they say Good-Bye's are sad, but I'm so happy to be saying good bye to my dead ends FINALLY. 

2. I have ALL weekend to blog and study on Duolingo. Also, I just noticed I'm loving the CAPS LOCK button right now. 

3. It's beginning to be super super sunny and warm outside- say hello to reading by the pool!! :)

Why are happy on this magical day of the week? Leave a comment below!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs