Friday DIY Roundup #7

Friday, March 6, 2015

I'm so sorry that I haven't done very many posts, but I've been terribly busy trying to post on this blog along with the blog designing. It's all very stressful, but Rain on a Metal Roof will always be my favorite, so here are some DIYs for this weekend!! I'm so happy to be doing this again, because it is so extremely difficult to handle 2 blogs, so here are my favorite DIYs for you to try!

DIY Ocean in a Bottle by Happy Hooligans 

DIY Geometric Wall Art by Life Hack 

River Stone Doormat by Life Hack 

DIY Trendy Bracelets by Honestly WTF

Padded iPad Sleeve by The Green Wife 

Knitted Headband by Kollabora 

Embroidered Notebooks by Kollabora 


The picture depicts the trendy bracelets, one of my favorite DIYs of the above list. I hope you love these, come back next week for another Friday DIY Roundup!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs