3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Spirit Week!!! Today is Super Hero day, so I've got my Wonder Woman short on along with my new jeans I got in Seattle. Celebrate with me, and dress as your favorite super hero, too. Anyway, let's talk about why I'm happy besides the fact that it's Spirit Week this week; today is Monday, the start of a new day and a new week. Did y'all have a great weekend? What did you do? Leave a comment, tell me, don't be scared- I'll reply as soon as possible. 

ABM office space    1. I went shopping at H&M on Saturday and got just the cutest clothes, to add to m collection of Old Navy clothes from Friday. 

2. I brought back some gifts for my friends from Seattle- a loofah and conditioner for Isabelly, lotion for my Narsha, and shampoo for Nessie (she asked for it). 

3. The Fault in Our Stars (the movie) is on today because I just finished the book this weekend, so I'll be posting both a book and a movie review before the week is over. 

Why are you happy this Monday, the day who is notorious for not being happy? Leave a comment below telling me ONE reason why you're happy today. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs