My Reading List

Monday, April 20, 2015

Okay, since I just recently ticked a few books off of my reading list, I decided to update it and share it with the world, where hopefully you will add some of these to your reading list. Will you, or shall you judge these books by their titles? I highly suggest you read some of these with me, so that I can write a good review and you can add to it and relate to it. I love reading and I hope I can get to some of these by this Summer, if not this Spring.

Delicious book cover1. Looking for Alaska by John Green

2. Counting by 7's by Holly Goldberg Sloan

3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (I'm halfway through it, I just have to finish it)

4. Teatime for the Firefly (I'm halfway through this, too) by Shona Patel

5. Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder

5. Movers and Fakers by Lisi Harrison

6. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

7. Never Slow Dance with a Zombie by E. Van Lowe

8. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

This is all that I can remember for right now, but I'm sure there's plenty more written down somewhere. I'm going to try to pick up Counting by 7's at the library today. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs