4 Desktop Backgrounds I LOVE

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I've really been wanting to change up my desktop background and my wallpaper for a while now, because the other one's getting old so I thought I'd switch it up and change it to something I found on Fat Mum Slim because it's just too cute and inspiring. Here are my 4 favorite desktop backgrounds and a link back to the site so that you can download them and use them as your desktops, too. I posted a picture below of the one I have now, Hello Sunshine. 

http://fatmumslim.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Hello-Sunshine-wallpaper-desktop.jpg 1. Fill Your Heart

2. Just Start (the one I had) 

3. Hello Sunshine (the one I have now)

4. You Got This 

Follow the link and you can download these yourself. Have fun customizing your laptop with these so-cute wallpapers, I might post more sometime ;)

xx Savannah

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs