6 of My New Favorite Songs

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I've been listening to the radio a lot lately, except whenever I hear a good song, I'm so immersed in the song that I forget to even look at the title and the artist- wow, I'm so smart, right? So I finally got the titles of all the songs that I've really been loving lately. Also, don't judge me on my music taste because I only love that Taylor Swift song because it's from the Hunger Games. Also, I found out about the Immortals song because of Big Hero 6 and that's a great movie, by the way. So here are 6 songs that I like to listen to and dance to-
 
1. Immortals by Fall Out Boy

2. Bright by Echosmith

3. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. Civil War (songs from District 12 and beyond)

4. Sugar by Maroon 5

5. Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars

6. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

Do you like any of these songs, too? What's your favorite song? Leave a comment below and tell me.

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs