10 Fashion Blogs I LOVE

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fashion blogs are a growing trend in the blogging world, and one of the most popular style of fashion blog is curvy fashion. Trust me- it's very popular! And I'm always looking for some style inspiration, especially in the summer, when all I do is mix match the same pairs of shorts and the same t-shirts, with a cute sundress here and there. So mixing things up with a different bag or a belt or maybe even a simple hair accessory can really change things for the best, and these amazing style-savvy bloggers can totally inspire that (yeah, I said totally, deal with it). I hope you love reading these (or just looking at the cool photographs!!) as much as I do, and try to check some of these out- a few are really unique!
 
1. It's Not Her, It's Me 

2. Fancy Treehouse  

3. Seablanket

4. Cupcakes and Cashmere 

5. Keiko Lynn 

6. Kendi Everyday  

7. The Glamourai

8. Making Nice in the Midwest

9. The Day Book 

10. Atlantic-Pacific

So, did you read them all? Maybe just a few? That's alright. Just so you know, the picture of the cute blonde with those adorable sunglasses is from Fancy Treehhouse- I LOVE her style. Which fashion blog was your favorite? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs