Friday DIY Roundup #17

Friday, May 29, 2015

Here it is, another crafty Friday! I just wanted to do a shout out to my best friend, Vanessa, if you're reading. Her birthday was last week, but due to the birth of her brand new baby sister, Isabella, we're celebrating today by going to see Pitch Perfect 2 and then having one big girly sleepover at her house. I can't wait :) Anyway, I want to tell you about something I've been thinking about- remember how I received a Brother sewing & embroidery machine for Christmas and have fallen in love with it ever since? Well I just read this post on Making Nice in the Midwest, and it really inspired me to make one. I love quilts, I sleep with one every night, but what if I made my own? Tell me in the comments below. Here are some awesome DIYs to occupy your weekend:
Post image for DIY Painted Feathers 
1. Tote Bag/ Beach Towel with a Pillow (this looks so cool!) by The Golden Adventures of a Dark Horse

2. How to Make a Dandelion Paperweight by Dandelion Paperweights

3. DIY Painted Feathers (as shown in photo) by Free People

4. Yarn-Wrapped Ombre Monogram Letter by Catch my Party

5. Easy Dotted Sharpie Mugs by Designer Trapped 

6. DIY T-Shirt Pillows by Corinna Johnson

7. Easy Homemade Silly Putty by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

I hope you try out some of these crafts this weekend, that dandelion paperweight literally looks unreal, though. I wish Man vs. Pin would do something like that! Thanks for reading. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs