10 Lifestyle Blogs

Thursday, May 21, 2015

One of the most popular blog themes is a lifestyle blog- a blog about you, your home, your life- a lifestyle. There are lots out there, so I decided to share a few of my favorites. The people who write these are really great bloggers and I hope you check them out because I love their blog and you should, too. If you're writing a lost like this on your blog, and need just like *one* more little blog to add to that list because you just now realized that you only have 9, then go on- find one you like, add it to your list! I hope you look forward to reading these every day as much as I look forward to reading all the posts that are written every day by these hard-working bloggers. 

Love this! Tulle circle skirt DIY (click through for tutorial)           1. Our City Lights is one of those blogs that you can find anything and everything-she writes about all kinds of stuff. Diana is such a cool blogger!

2. A Beautiful Mess is one of my all-time favorite bloggers. I love how yummy her recipes look, how amazing her scrapbooks are, and all those ever-so inspiring photos she posts- I feel like I couldn't keep blogging without her inspiration.

3. Fat Mum Slim is another one of my all-time favorites- she's the first great blog I found, I'm happy to say. Her eye catching design, amazing photography, the fact that she lives in Australia (I've always wanted to go there!)- plus Photo-a-Day, she's just so {AWESOME}!!!

4. Life Unfluffed is an amazing blog about a girl who likes to stay on the crafty side of life, and better yet, the easy part of crafting. You just can't miss her creativity and spunk compared to the rest of the internet's bloggers. 

California Illustrated Map Alexa Z Design5. The Dainty Squid is a lifestyle blog about a girl who loves to blog, take pictures, and explore everything! If you love blue hair, you'll love her blog!

6. A Beautiful Exchange blog is a lifestyle blog all about blogging tips and and the life of someone who is truly inspiring in a way that no one can explain- I love her and she loves to write about her passions in life.  

7. Gala Darling is one of the most beautiful blogs out there. I love the way Gala writes and the way she is just ever-so simply positive- it's an eye-catching blog that will make you sure to stay for more!

8. Evelin Kivi is one of the few great bloggers (like me) that use Blogger as their blog host. She is amazing in the way that she posts lists upon lists, something that makes my brain swell for more, and she posts vintage things and things she loves- Evelin is a blogger from a fantasy. 

9. One Sheepish Girl is a blog about a girl who's got style and a crafty mind. I'd do anything to have her blog design- and her awesome creativity!

10. He and I have everything you could ever ask for! Their most recent post (as of today) are some free script fonts, and then the cutest list of things their little daughter, Ellie, says. It's just one of the best blogs out there!

It was hard to pick favorites, but these are some great blogs and I always look forward to waking up every morning and finding a new post written by some amazing writer, who is simply writing about their lifestyle- that's why I love lifestyle blogs. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs