Friday DIY Roundup #16

Friday, May 22, 2015

I can't seem to apologize enough- Blogger was malfunctioning this morning and I could not open it, and could not write a post, either. This bugs me a lot because I like to keep an organized schedule without missing out on posts, but with Blogger being down every once in a while, I can't do that. All I can say is this- I am so very sorry for not posting as soon as immediately possible. Anyway, forget about that; it's Friday, and I've got a ton of great DIYs for this crafty weekend we have ahead of us! I'm really excited, and again, I have more than a few crafts by A Beautiful Mess. They have Pin-worthy DIYs and by simply looking at the pictures, we can all tell that we really want to do this. I can't wait to get crafting!

So cute! hand-stamped pet tag (click through for tutorial)      1. Hand-Stamped Pet Tag (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess 

2. Watercolor Phrase Art DIY by A Beautiful Mess 

3. DIY Cardboard Doll House by Mer Mag 

4. DIY Amethyst Mirror by Design Love Fest 

5. Make a Terrarium by Mixbook

6. Crochet Rug from Repurposed T-shirts by One Dog Woof

7. DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station by Positively Splendid

So, there you go- 7 crafts and DIYs to fill your Memorial Weekend and the week to come. Have fun doing this, thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs