3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's Tuesday the 26th, yesterday was Memorial Day, and it's really starting to warm up here in Oregon. Yesterday, it was in the late 70's and I believe early 80's. I got lots of gardening done, I planted all of my seeds, and also helped with the corn- 3 very long rows of it. Though our garden isn't as big as it was last year, I think it's better that we aren't harvesting so much food that we can't eat or give away (we are only 4 people, and we always eat and give away so much) so maybe this year will be very different. I know you probably think it's late in the year, but if I remember right, we planted our corn as late as June 20 last year and it thrived. Last night was so much fun, we barbequed chicken kabobs and they were just simply oh so delicious. 

Stop what you're doing and look at this happy goat instead <3 1. I found this great recipe for cookies-n-cream ice cream, and it was AMAZING! I 10/10 100% recommend it, it was creamy and amazing. I am still astounded at how it came out- so good. 

2. I'm so glad I have my seeds planted and ready to sprout! I planted carrots, onions, acorn squash, and a variety of wildflowers and sunflowers. 

3. I've been watching a lot of Threadbanger's Man vs. Pin videos on Youtube- they are so addicting, you should check them out sometime!! :D

Leave a comment below, I'd love to know about the source of your positivity today! Thanks for reading. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs