Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Monday, May 25, 2015

I recently (a few weeks ago, actually) created a board just for recipes simply because I found out that I really love to Pin recipes off of Pinterest. I was surprised at how many delicious things I found, and they all look so easy and yummy, and I was also very surprised at how many recipes involve Oreos (I am not allowed to buy Oreos, sadly)! I Pinned all that involve Oreos, nachos, cheese, or pasta. And sometimes pizza. Anyway, every week or so, I decided I would pick out a few of those recipes, ten to be exact, and share them with you. It's like a DIY roundup, but with food! I'm terribly sorry if they make you hungry, like they do to me, or if they make you accidentally cook a five-course meal- but maybe that's a god thing, considering they are making you so hungry. Here are some of my favorites:

1. Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup by Cooking Classy
3-Ingredient Baked Ham And Cheese Rollups...these party favorites are delicious served with a dipping sauce of your choice.
2. EASY Apple Pie Bites by The Blond Cook

3. Pizza Nachos by Tasty Kitchen

4. Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks by The Gunny Sack 

5. Garlic Cheese Bombs by Spend with Pennies  

6. Triple Chocolate Thin Mint Parfaits by The Pinning Mama 

7. Oreo Truffles by Moms Need to Know

8. 3-Ingredient Baked Ham & Cheese Rollups (shown in photo) by The Comfort of Cooking

9. Cookies-n-Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies by Kevin and Amanda's Recipes  

10. Outback Steakhouse Bloomin' Onion by Deep 

Don't those look SOOO yummy right now? Especially the baked ham and cheese rollups- only 3 ingredients. I want one right now. But on the other hand, I want a quesadilla. Thanks for reading, come back for more sometime next week!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs