10 Summer DIYs

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer is just around the corner, and even though it officially starts June 21, that is not at all how I look at it. For my sister and I, summer starts the second school gets out and we're running for the pool. Today is my last day of actual class, and tomorrow is the field day that I've been waiting for all year long. Some people leave early to go places- nope, field day, all the way, for me. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Dutch Bros, a dunk tank, water balloons, BBQ, and so many great people to experience it with. I'm really looking forward to my sister coming up to my school next year, even though the teachers are trying to clarify that we will never, EVER come into contact with them. Oh well, here are just a few fun-filled summer DIYs to make you happy :)

1. Squirt Gun Painting by Fireflies and Mud Pies
the A-frame tent tutorial 
2. DIY Air Fort by Mom Trusted 

3. Washi Tape Summer Boredom Buster Jars by While He Was Napping

4. Make a Giant Water Blob by Clumsy Crafter

5. Temporary Tattoos with Watercolor Crayons by DIY Center

6. DIY Lemonade Lip Balm by Pretty Handy Girl  

7. Super-Simple Tree House by Apartment Therapy 

8. Make Giant Scrabble by Sunset 

9. Personal Mini Fire Pit by The Art of Doing Things

10. DIY A-Frame Tent (as shown in photo) by CAKES

That tent looks awesome, and I really really want that tree house. I'm not sure about the water blob, though... Which DIY was your favorite? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs