Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I am just now realizing that I missed this post on Sunday, probably because I was too terribly busy to even write anything. But you guys shouldn't just miss out on a whole post full of recipes, so even though I'm still going to (try) to write one this Sunday, I'm writing this great one right now. Are you hungry yet? I want to try to include more sweets in these posts, and a few beverages, too- diversity is key, when it comes to recipes, I'm assuming (correct me if I'm wrong, haha!). Today is the last day of school, so of course when I woke up this morning, I had no idea what to write about. I looked over my brainstorm lists, but nothing really sounded like something I want to write about right now (based on how I feel, my mood, etc.). Do you ever feel like that, like you just don't want to write about that right this second, but maybe later? Hmm. Maybe not. 

The very best funfetti sugar cookie you'll ever eat... and it's the size of a cake! Soft, chewy, thick, and topped with vanilla frosting.1. Blueberry Pancake Bites by Cincy Shopper 

2. Homemade Mac-and-Cheese Bites by Chef in Training 

3. Baked Rosemary Parmesan Chickpeas by A Beautiful Mess 

4. Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites by Two Peas and Their Pod 

5. Nut Milk Creamsicles with Boba by A Beautiful Mess 

6. Funfetti Sugar Cookie Cake (as shown in photo) by Sally's Baking Addiction 

7. Blue Rasberry Lemonade Jello Slush by Bitz-n-Giggles 

8. Grilled Mac-n-Cheese Sandwich by Spend with Pennies 

9. Mozzarella-Stuffed Soft Pretzels by The Food Charlatan 

10. Homemade Pepper Jack Crackers by A Beautiful Mess 

Which recipe was your favorite, and which one sounds the best? My favorite would be the pepper jack crackers, because I simple ADORE pepper jack cheese and pepper jack Cheez-Its.
I hope you want more of these posts, because I'm going to write another (hopefully) this Sunday. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs