9 Last-Minute DIY Father's Day Gift Ideas

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Let's face it, Father's day is in 4 days, what do you have for your dad? Do you celebrate that? I wonder which countries do and don't celebrate it. Anyway, most readers here (maybe only a few, I have no idea) love to DIY and be creative. To you, store-bought gifts aren't cool enough and you'd rather give him something from your heart, your big, fluffy, loving heart. It's not as easy as mother's day; he doesn't want flowers. So what does he want? Well, I'm taking my dad on a hike (he loves that, and so do I!) and we're going out to dinner at my his dad's house. I can't wait to give him the day he's (probably) been waiting for all year. If you want to bring out your inner crafty side this year and make him something, but have no inspiration, here's a few ideas.
Turn a trace of your child’s hand into a sign language “I love you” card. | 17 Easy Emergency Mother’s Day Crafts For Kids
1. M&Ms Bowtie Father's Day Card by Crafty Morning

2. Monster Trail Mix Gift Idea for Dads by Lil' Luna 

3. DIY: Homemade Shaving Cream by The Chic Site

4. Days Out with Dad in a Jar by Boho Loco

5. Last Minute Father's Day Gift: Nuts About Dad! by Simply Frugal

6. Bet "Pop" Ever Printable Coke Sleeve by Oopsey Daisy Blog 

7. Homemade Green Hot Sauce by Good Housekeeping

8. Salted Beer Caramels by Good Housekeeping 

9. Spicy Peppercorn Rub by Good Housekeeping 

Do you celebrate Father's Day? What are you getting him this year? I can't stand not knowing, so tell me in the comments. Thanks for reading, and have a great Father's Day, and good luck crafting!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs