THE REDWOODS

Monday, June 15, 2015



























So we went to the Redwoods yesterday with my aunt Carey; you can see her in one of the first photos bending down to look at something. I feel like the photos didn't capture all of the magic that we really felt while walking around through a forest of all of the tallest trees in the world; I found dozens of small hiding places where trolls might hide, and in one photo, you can see a troll wearing a purple sweatshirt. As you can probably see, some photos are at the beach, where we promptly went afterwards. There's a little bridge crossing a creek, and Lily and I sat on a bench next to a little watering hole. We collected rocks, and some sand in our shoes (I forgot flip flops!), and then we went out to dinner at O'Hollerans. I highly recommend it, it is the best restaurant in all of Brookings and the surrounding area. If you ever do go, get the calamari as an appetizer, and their burgers are to die for. The garden vegetable soup is amazing, and they make their own salad dressing, of which my aunt took home a cup of. If you ever do get the chance, visit the Redwoods, and Brookings, too. Thanks for reading. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs