Friday DIY Roundup #19

Friday, June 12, 2015

It's the first Friday that I'm not stressed and busied with school, so that means that I have totally put off writing this post all day. I've been out by the pool for just hours, and drinking tea, and night swimming (it's freezing). Though summer coming has caused me to lose 90% of my motivation, I still love blogging and am sorry if I miss a post here and there. If you are out of school, or are still in school, or whatever, then I've got a nice load of arts and crafts to fill your week- hopefully you will still have time to sit out in the sun drinking sweet tea and watching the sun set and the bats come out. 

Kids love this easy no sew teepee! Create a little getaway for them in their bedroom or playroom!1. How to Watercolor Paint on Fabric by Ella Claire 

2. DIY Mosquito Repelling Bracelet (perfect for the summertime!) by One Good Thing 

3. Mini Mason Jar Aquariums by A Little Clairification 

4. No-Sew Teepee Tent (as shown in photo) by Julie Blanner

5. How to Make T-Shirt Headbands by eHow

6. How to Build a Lego Candy Dispenser by Frugal Fun for Boys 

7. Easy EOS Peppermint Refill by Mom 4 Real

Just to clarify, #6 does not dispense Lego candy... It is M&Ms, not plastic. Which one would you most likely try this weekend? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs