10 Fun Summer Recipes

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer is almost over for most of you, whose schools start in the beginning of August, which is so sad- your free time is being cut short and you don't have enough time to enjoy what's left. If you haven't started school yet, then maybe you still have a mere few days where you can have some fun in the sun, running around in the sprinklers, and gazing up at the endless stars while you try not to let your ice cream melt before it's time for hot cocoa. This is not going to be my last summer post, for SURE, but I might not have too many left- just remember, if you start school in October or November, you're so LUCKY! Unfortunately, I start of September 8, but my cousins down South in Georgia are starting on the 3rd of AUGUST. Oh my gosh, they don't have much time left, so maybe in the time you have left, you can put some of these fun summer recipes to good use, and you can make all of them and have an end-of-summer party. So let's get to the good stuff~
Frozen bananas and mini chocolate chips are all it takes to make these tasty little ice cream bites that are the perfect healthy summer treat! 
1. Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites (as shown in photo) by The Baker Mama

2. Spicy Pineapple Chicken by The Gunny Sack 

3. Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake by Sally's Baking Addiction 

4. Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps by Spend with Pennies

5. Grilled Jerk Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers by Closet Cooking

6. Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken by Spiced

7. S'mores Krispie Treats by Renee's Kitchen Adventures

8. Caprese Garlic Bread by Two Peas and Their Pod

9. S'Mores Bites by The First Year Blog

10. Rustic Strawberry Peach Tart by Sally's Baking Addiction

I can't believe I used Sally's Baking Addiction twice in one roundup, that rarely happens. Anyway, I can tel you I am SOOO excited to use the banana choco chip bites recipe soon! It just looks so easy and delicious that I can't help but be curious as to how good it really is. I love ice cream, so maybe I'll try it in the future and tell you how they turned out. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs