100 Things I'm Grateful For + FREE Gratitude Journal Printable

Thursday, July 9, 2015

I originally got the idea for this post here from A Girl Obsessed blog, and the second I started reading it, I knew I needed to write a post just like it (the general idea, not plagiarism!). I always love to write down the little things that I'm grateful for, such as keeping a Gratitude Journal, because it always puts me in such an uplifted mood and after writing down 100 things, I'm going to feel so accomplished. I feel like this post doesn't need a real long intro, so I'll just get right into my list of what makes me feel happy and thankful. 

 1. Waking up early. 

2. A hot cup of tea. 

3. Having a dresser/closet full of clean laundry. 

4. Getting a text from someone. 

5. Getting mail (even better, having it be a handwritten letter).

6. Having a clean workspace. 

7. Finishing a blog post before noon (that won't happen today, though!).

8. Organizing my closet, and seeing it semi-neat and tidy. 

9. Finding candy in my purse. 

10. Watching Miyazaki movies on the big screen. 

Handmade Reclaimed Wood Chandelier by CaSaCreated on Etsy, $375.0011. Practicing Spanish on Duolingo and getting a 4 day streak (that happened this morning). 

12. Listening to Outlaw Country in the car in the Summer. 

13. Listening to a boring radio station (such as news, that doesn't come in just right) in the car while it rains. 

14. Having someone compliment my hair. 

15. Coming up with a good idea, such as for a blog post.

16. Surprise gifts. 

17. Shopping, and getting lots of new things. 

18. Finishing a good drawing, colored and all.
a DIY door mat with a message
19. The unexpected kindness of strangers. 

20. Writing a few pages in my journal. 

21. Painting my nails and not having to go back with a toothpick. 

22. Mopping.

23. Taking the perfect picture.

24. Getting a milkshake from McDonald's.

25. Curling up under my blanket on a cold night. 

26. Listening to the rain on a metal roof at night during a storm. 

27. Eating homemade chicken noodle soup. 

28. Knitting while I watch YouTube in my bed.

29. Waking up to a bright and sunny day. 
DIY :: Tote bag
30. Getting a big 'ole Cowboy burger from Taylor's. 

31. The feeling of cleanliness after I brush my teeth and rinse with Listerine. 

32. Discovering a new blog that I love.

33. Discovering a YouTube channel that I love.

34. Writing To-Do lists, and accomplishing the things on them. 

35. Rainy days, curled up under a blanket.

36. Making someone laugh.

37. Winning at rock, paper, scissors. 

38. Crawling into a freshly made bed with a bunch of squishy pillows when it's cold out. 

Stained glass feathers // handmade - love these!39. What it smells like outside after it rains. 

40. Going night swimming, and jumping into the warm water. 

41. Hearing thunder. 

42. Seeing a shooting star. 

43. Seeing lightning.

44. Those little fizz bubbles that tickle your nose when you drink some freshly poured soda. 

45. Getting a new dress that is just perfect

46. Driving to Seattle and falling asleep, killing a few hours and getting there quicker. 

47. Biting into a Big Mac. 

48. Putting on clean clothes warm out of the dryer. 

49. Having an uber productive day. 

50. Taking pictures of those little everyday moments. 

51. Finding a filter that makes your photo just look amazing. 

52. Staying in fancy hotels with big, shiny lobbies. 

53. Having a clean kitchen. 

54. The smell of Pine Sol. 

55. Stealing a bite of cookie dough from the bowl.
13 Ways to Make Your Own Perfume 
56. Home cooked meals. 

57. Stealing little pieces of hot fried chicken before dinner's ready, because you can't wait any longer. 

58. Having a cat fall asleep right next to you, or on your lap. 

59. Late nights watching TV with my mum. 

60. Getting goosebumps and then standing in the warm sunlight. 

61. Eating Chinese food when you're starving and can't not eat any longer or else you'll just die

62. Getting buttered popcorn at the movie theater and sneaking a few pieces before we go in. 

63. Organizing and decluttering my bedroom. 

Wrap your charger in bright washi tape.64. Finding a pair of jeans that fit amazingly PERFECT. 

65. Taking after dinner walks. 

66. Getting my favorite ice cream for dessert. 

67. Making homemade ice cream and having it come out perfectly. 

68. Finding the ideal gift for someone. 

69. Drinking iced tea. 

70. Learning something new. 

71. Rubbing my favorite lotion into my hands. 
Japanese 1000 origami cranes -Senbazuru-: Senbazuru is a string of a thousand paper cranes. It is usually sent to a person who is ill or injured as a prayer for recovery. The crane is symbolic of happiness and long life in Japan.

72. Making lemonade. 

73. Playing in the pool with my sister. 

74. Doing canon balls into the pool. 

75. Putting on mascara without having to go back with a Q-tip. 

76. Charging my phone to 100%. 

77. Finding surprises in the fridge or cupboard. 

78. Drinking a soda you hid in the veggie drawer. 

79. Hiding in the clean laundry. 

80. Making cookies with my dad.

81. Seeing a butterfly. 

DIY Neon Triangle photo frames | Easy DIY project to make from Rachael Mary82. Sitting on the deck when it's cold inside and warm outside.

83. Finding out Man vs. Pin uploaded a video.

84. Seeing a rainbow. 

85. Unicorns. 

86. Getting a bunch of books from the library in the summer time. 

87. The perfect shade of blue, or purple. 

88. Drinking hot cocoa when it rains or snows.

89. The flavor of pink bubblegum. 

90. Getting Laffy Taffy from a Pinata. 

91. Getting Redvines at the movie theater and having some left over. 

92. Going to Costco and getting free samples.
free printable - record a month's worth of gratitude - would be fun to do all year! cute easy gratitude journal.

93. Putting away groceries. 

94. Finding the last chicken pot pie in the freezer.

95. When my hair curls perfectly after I braid it overnight.

96. Getting bucket fulls of candy on Halloween. 

97. Finding a new (free) app that I love. 

98. Seeing something at Old Navy that I love (ON SALE!). 

99. Those rare occasions when I get an Oreo or two.

100. You guys, my awesome readers (cheesy, right?)! :)

FREE Gratitude Journal Printable- shown in photo above. 

So, I thought this would take forever to write, but it didn't; you should write a post like this one, too. What are you grateful for? Tell me 3 things you're grateful for in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs