Friday DIY Roundup #23

Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy Friday, readers! I've decided that all Fridays should be a day of roundups, so maybe later I'll do a journal printable roundup- if that sounds good to you, which it sounds good to me. I'm all ready to start this, I've got a hot cup of tea and a fresh Pinterest feed- let's do this! I can't wait to go shopping soon, because one of my big birthday gifts was for my parents to take me shopping at Michael's later this week/weekend, and I can't wait. We keep getting emails about a huge sale, with things up to 40%, 50%, even 70% off! So why not? This is the perfect time to go shopping. Let's go, let's get crafty. But maybe this shopping trip for my sister and I will have to wait for next week, and that's okay. I just wish it would rain a little more because we had a mini-storm last night and the weather's been a little too cool for July in Oregon lately, and that bums me out, but at least I love the rain. 
DIY Neon Triangle photo frames | Easy DIY project to make from Rachael Mary 
1. DIY Neon Triangle Photo Frames (as shown in photo) by Rachael Mary 

2. Do-It-Yourself Easy Yarn Backdrop by Ruffled blog 

3. Make Rope Coil Vessels by The Red Thread blog 

4. DIY Planter Closet by Coco Lapine Design 

5. Magnolia Leaf Garland by The Sweetest Occasion 

6. DIY Funfetti Candles by Beth Cakes blog 

7. Pine Cone Fire Starters by Something Turquoise

Which one was your favorite? Personally, those pine cone fire starters look pretty awesome for camping, but that planter closet is just so awesome looking and I wonder why I didn't use that as the photo? Tell me what you thought of this week's roundup in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs