8 FREE Journaling Printables

Friday, July 10, 2015

So, earlier this morning, I said I would probably do a journal printables roundup because you know Pinterest is just totally littered with endless printables, and you know I love roundups, and will probably do another printables roundup in the future. I'm feeling super motivated today, and the internet is unusually fast, so I guess writing another blog post will do me good. Tell me- do you write multiple blog posts per day (as a blogger)? If so, good for you. But if not, that's fine, because we really don't expect you too, unless you have a huge team of multiple authors (like A Beautiful Mess). Gosh, I wish I could be as ultimately awesome as that blogging crew. All I'm doing is eating Mac n Cheese and wondering if I'll ever accomplish anything on my To-do list. 

1. Printable Road Trip Activity Book (for the kids) by The Benson Street 

2. Printable Journal Lists by One Good Thing by Jillee 

3. Kids Journal Ideas + Free Printable by Polkadot Chair 

4. Free Music Journaling Cards (as shown in photo) by Clear Colours

5. Project Life Journaling Card Sets by Happiness is Homemade 

6. Free Fall Skies Journaling Elements by Vintage Glam Studio 

7. Vacation Journal and Bucket List Printables by NellieBellie 

8. Organize Your Week with Free Printables by Just a Girl and Her Blog for Her Prudent Life 

Those journaling cards look awesome, and I hope you enjoy them! Are you gonna print something off of this list, and what's your favorite printable? Tell me in the comments, I love you feedback so much. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs