Friday DIY Roundup #25

Friday, July 24, 2015

It's everybody's favorite day of the week, and that's the day when we get CRAFTY!! Lately, my Pinterest and Bloglovin' feeds are just becoming overwhelmed with DIYs that just look so fun to do. I can't wait to share with you the wonderful projects I have found this week, as well as an additional post that I'll be trying out later, a Friday Favorites post. It's been on my calendar for weeks, and I keep thinking it's already passed and I forgot to write it, but I got really excited to write one this morning when I woke up and was greeted with a Friday Favorites post by The Dainty Squid. You can read it here. She's such an amazingly talented writer, and I'm in love with how much she dyes her hair- spoiler alert, orange is the new AWESOME! I'd like to post something similar to hers, without being the same, but I want it totally different from my old Friday Faves posts. But let's not talk about that, because that's not what I'm writing about right now- I'm writing about this weeks picks for DIYs!!!~

a beautiful mudcloth inspired organizer for the office found on Rain on a Metal Roof's Friday DIY roundup1. DIY Mudcloth Inspired Organizer (as shown in photo) by A Bubbly Life 

2. Make Your Own Boho Chic Woven Necklace by A Beautiful Mess 

3. How to Make a Folding Lap Desk by The House of Wood 

4. DIY Shoes Shelf From Pallets by 1001 Pallets 

5. Faux Succulents Garden by Anything and Everything

6. 10-Minutes Milk and Honey Soap by Happiness is Homemade 

7. How to Make T-Shirt Headbands by eHow 

You all knew it was coming- I had to include a DIY from ABM because that was the first thing I saw this morning when I opened Bloglovin'. That all-natural milk and honey soap looks likeit would smell delicious.... Which one did you like best? Tell me in the comments, I'd love to know. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs