Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Thursday, July 23, 2015

I was about to write about something totally boring and not worth your time today, but instead I realized I haven't written one of these in a week- and they are meant to be written weekly! But before I get to the post, why don't a tell you a little something about my morning. I woke up at 8:30am and watched Netflix ALL morning until finally getting out of bed at 10:30am- how unproductive, right? It's cold inside, so I get dressed, make my tea, and open my computer. Today, I'm not sitting outside to write, like the last two days, because it's nice and warm outside and I can be with the cats. I let one cat inside, and she went CRAZY with a K! Running everywhere, jumping on the couches, sprinting up the stairs, and playing with her favorite toy- the brown paper. It's this packaging paper that comes with our orders from Amazon, and it's the loudest paper ever, and the most fun paper. She is now eating cat litter, and I'm debating on whether or not I should go outside to blog. Are you hungry yet?~

Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce - Delicious creamy sauce perfectly blends together all the flavors: bacon, garlic, spices, tomatoes.
1. Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce (as shown in photo) by Julia's Album

2. Softbatch Funfetti Sugar Cookies by Averie Cooks 

3. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake by Julia's Album

4. Hashbrown, Broccoli, Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole by Julia's Album

5. Chocolate Malt Milkshake by Love From the Oven

6. Chicken with Summer Succotash by Iowa Girl Eats

7. Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers by Le Creme De La Crumb 

8. Easy Onion Scallion Beef by Rasa Malaysia

9. Strawberry Coconut Macaroons by Sally's Baking Addiction 

10. Shrimp, Tomato and Spinach Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce by Julia's Album 

It is not my fault that Julia's Album is on here four times, it's just that my food board is littered with all the same people. I shouldn't say littered- I meant scattered. But seriously- bacon blue cheese burgers?! I screamed when I saw that. Also, the onion scallion beef made my mouth water; you could say I'm rather hungry at this point. Which one was your favorite? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs